The chic watch will make your friends envious for sure! This gorgeous watch is made from Kosso wood, well-known for its durability. It is great for daily wear. Since the wood watch has a self-winding movement, you are spared the hassle of buying batteries.
The watch movement is automatic, and it is much easier to maintain compared to battery-operated ones. It requires no winding or special care even if it’s worn every day. It has a power reserve of 36 hours! However, you don’t really need to wear an automatic watch every day to keep it activated. As long as it stays in motion, there is no need to hand-wind it after the power reserve is exhausted. The workmanship of the automatic Kosso watch entails intense precision and extensive knowledge by an artisan, much more than a quartz watch. Moreover, since wooden watches exude a rustic vibe, every facet has to be polished perfectly.
When it comes to timekeeping, the Kosso watch won’t fail you. Automatic watches are extremely accurate as they scarcely lose three seconds per day. If you worry about maintenance, self-winding watches like these need to be oiled and serviced about every five years, so you can continue to flaunt it proudly for a long time indeed! And compared to the quartz watch, no battery ever needs replacing.
- Men’s Limited Edition Series
- Self-Winding Watch, No Battery Required!
- Suitable For Everyday Use. Splash/Rain Resistant.
- Featuring a Transparent Body That Showcases The Mechanical Gears Inside
- Free Link Bands Adjustment Tool For Any Wrist Size
This watch comes in a lovely gift box so you can present it to someone special – go ahead and order yours today!
- Jewel Bearing: 18 Jewels
- Power Reserve: 36 Hours
- Frequency: 21,600 BPH
- Accuracy: +/-3 Seconds/Day
Dimensions & Materials
- Wood Frame: 5.9 cm (2.32 in)
- Glass Face: 4.8 cm (1.89 in)
- Frame Thickness: 1.1 cm (0.43 in)
- Band Width: 2.3 cm (0.91 in)
- Frame Material: Kosso/Stainless Steel
- Band Material: Kosso
- Tempered Glass/Scratch Proof
Gift Box Included