Train your strength, flexibility, and agility on these Olympic gymnastic rings. Whether you train for fitness or competition, these 28-millimetre wooden rings from Randy & Travis Machinery will ready you to surpass your goals.
Easy for beginners to start on, these rings will give you a better grip than cheap plastic alternatives. They’re lightweight, easy to adjust, and stable. Progress gradually as your skills improve.
Other athletes may want to cross-train on these rings for pull-ups, general fitness, or toning for bodybuilding competitions. Physical therapists may also use rings, since they activate several muscles to do even the easiest exercises.
- Ring diameter (pipe): 28 mm
- Webbing strap: 2.5 cm x 450 cm
- Material: High-quality wood (rings) and high-strength nylon (strap)
- Maximum load: 400 kg
- External ring diameter: 235 mm
- Included items: 2 wooden gymnastic rings, 2 high-strength webbing straps with quick-locking buckles.
1 x Wooden Gymnastic Rings Olympic Gym Strength Training
* This product is available to Australian customers only. Estimated delivery times are as follows;
VIC - Approximately 3 - 5 working days
NSW, SA, AC - Approximately 4 - 8 working days
QLD, NT, WA and TAS - Approximately 7 - 10 working days.
Delivery time commences once payment has cleared and the product has been dispatched from the warehouse (usually 1 working day after receipt of cleared payment).
* This product may not be available to your area, please see list of postcodes our carriers are unable to deliver to - https://hoodaman.com/pages/undeliverable-postcodes